Monday, August 09, 2004

(i'm) Back [bitches]


I recently came back from a 10 day tour of my old state with a weekend in my old hometown of Ann Arbor, sadly I don't remember the city much, but it was cool to see my old house and school. So that was what I was doing while the maybe 4 people that still come here maybe thought I was dead. Anyways, I've mostly been getting more excited than Ted Kennedy in a yacht with a naked lady and a bottle of jack over the new trailer for the batman begins movie, and I can already sense excellent acting/directing by christian bale/chris nolan,so I'm pretty fucking stoked. I also have been intrigued by a new website, kerryoniraq.com, which features a doc the repubs might use in the convention. It's interesting. let preface my thoughts on the doc with a walt whitman quote, and preface the walt whitman quote with a big no homo for bol (whose broken computer will now bring the unique visitor toll down to three). "Do I contradict myself? Yes. I'm human, I'm made of multitudes" is the quote, and I agree. Yet the manner of quickness in which kerry changes his opinions leads me to believe that he was into falling in with political fads like "post 9/11 patriotism", and ditching them when it was safe. Ok, ok... maybe I'm harsh, but the guy said "the president has the right to act unilaterally", so those flip-flops aren't all that bullshit'd(I wish I could vote McCain..). I'll let you watch for yourself to agree with me/hate me. Review of The Walkmen's [new] album to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home